Acer had launched the stylish series of personal computers. Acer Aspire is the part of this series. Its initial motive is to fulfill the requirement of casual households or small-scale businesses. It comes in both the type: the desktop computers and the laptops. If any user lost their data by mistake, what can they do? Well, they can get worried, for one, or they can look for optimal solutions. As for the latter part, it is because, with Acer Aspire, there is no need to get worried because it comes with an inbuilt hidden partition that allows you to restore the system in the case of the system corrupted. In other laptops, you might not get this feature. But this is the specialty of Acer Aspire models.
Here our expert team of Acer support Australia illustrate you the ways to recover the data:-
- When you restore your computer it will erase all the saved data. Backup to all the important data by boot your system. The first step is to move all the important files in the external hard drive. Or you can burn it to a disc.
- Start to “Reboot” your machine.
- After that choose the “ALT”+ “F10” button as the machine boots up.
- Go to the security code and typed it. Usually, it is “000000”.
- Choose the operating system as per your choice then press “Enter”. This will make to begin the recovery of your system.
- There is some tips & warning are there which you might require to enable the hard disk recovery by pressing “F2” at the time of start-up and can choose “Enabled” under “Advanced” tab.
- When you press “ALT+ “F10” and you find no result it means it doesn’t bring the recovery wizard. It simply means that your machine doesn’t have the recovery partition. You need to check out the computer documentation for further details.
By applying with the step the user can easily recover their data. If by chance anyone fails to do so, they can contact to the expert team of Acer Technical Support NZ Helpline Number 099509154 experts will solve the problem shortly.